Waste Solutions FAQ
Browse by topic:
Paying Your Bill
You can view your invoices at any time by logging into your online account or downloading the Panda mobile app.
If you have chosen the prepay option, your account must be in credit the day before your scheduled collection. There are lots of ways to do this.
- Online or by app: Making a payment online or through the Panda mobile app is the quickest way to make sure your account is in credit. Any payment made before 8.30 p.m. will make sure your bin is collected the very next day.
- Payment card: You can top up your account at the Post Office or any shop with a Payzone terminal. Payments can take up to two working days to process, so please make sure you plan ahead and top up your account at least two days before collection day.
Phone payment: Call our team on 01-829-8992 to update your account over the phone. Our agents will confirm if your account is in credit ready for collection.
There are lots of ways for you to make a payment to Panda. Direct debit is the most popular and easy to set up. All you need to do is call our team on 01-829-8992 and we’ll talk you through the process.
If direct debit isn’t for you, there are other ways to pay:
- Online or by app: Make a payment by logging into your online account or through the Panda mobile app.
- Payment card: Top up your card at the Post Office or at any shop with a Payzone terminal.
- Phone payment: Make a payment through our automated service by dialling 01-556-9423, or call our team on 01-829-8992 to speak directly with an agent.
Get more support
Chat with us
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Speak with a friendly member of our Panda support team.
Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm
Call our Panda support team. We'll attend to your enquiry as soon as we can.01 829 8992
Request a call back
You can request a call back at a time that suits you.Request Call Back