Panda are looking to recruit a customer service agent that will act as a liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
The successful candidate will be required to deal with customer issues, complaints and enquiries effectively and in a timely manner.
You will also be asked to upsell or Cross sell other product or service offerings from our sister companies.
Maintaining excellent standards in customer satisfaction and experience will be the core of every decision and behavior.
Job Type / Category:
Incoming Call Centre – Problem solving, Customer Care.
The working hours will be flexible between 8am and 6pm.
- Ability to work in a high volume work environment
- Works well under pressure
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify all account information, identify and resolve issues you are presented with and be able to provide solutions
- Build relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
- Good PC skills (MS Office, email, spreadsheets etc)
- Excellent telephonic manner and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- First rate attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Experience & Qualifications:
No Previous Call Centre experience required.
Completion of a relevant third level qualification such as business/marketing/accountancy etc. is preferred.
Apply: With your CV here.