Location of Bag
- If filling your skip bag outside private property, you may need permission from your local authority.
- Fill skip bag within 2.5 metres of vehicle access to enable lifting. The crane used to lift skip bags has a maximum reach of 2.5 metres.
- Required access for vehicles is 3 metres (10 feet)
- Skip bag must be clear of overhead wires, walls, fences or trees that may hinder collection by crane. Any obstruction caused to the lifting of the bag is the responsibility of the customer.
- The Panda skip bag is intended for the disposal of ordinary household and garden waste. Not suitable for builders’ waste ie soil, brick, rubble, clay or tiles (these should be kept to a minimum)
- NO Hazardous waste, toxic materials, asbestos, liquids, chemicals, oils, batteries, fluorescent tubes, fridges, paints, gas bottles, medical waste, tyres etc.
- For a complete list of hazardous materials please consult your local authority or the EPA website.
Filling your Skip bag
- Do not overfill the bag, level load only. Maximum 1.25 tonne
- The skip bag and its contents are your responsibility and property until collected by our skip truck. The only company authorized to lift this bag is Panda Waste services
- Failure to comply with any of the above may result in extra charges.
Full terms and conditions are listed on Panda.ie