Please follow this guide when putting out your bins
- Bins to be presented on the evening before scheduled collection
- Handles of bins to be cleaned with disinfectant where possible before and after presentation
- Wipes, cloths, gloves etc used for cleaning can be placed in your general waste bin
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms ALL waste must be double bagged, tied in a knot and set aside safely for 72 hours before being placed in the relevant wheelie bin.
- For further info on COVID-19, please visit https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html