Please click here to view recent announcement in relation to our exit of the energy market.

Help & Support

What would you like help with?

Energy FAQ

Browse by topic:

Moving House

You can transfer your Panda account to your new property at the same time you’re notifying us of your move. You just need to provide some additional details: 

  • The MPRN of your new property
  • The GPRN of your new property
  • Meter reading(s) from your new property (these will make your first bill at your new home more accurate).

If you are moving out of a property you need to call us on the day of moving with an up-to-date meter reading so we can issue you a final bill. It would be very helpful if you could also provide the name and number of either the landlord or new tenant of the property so we can arrange for them to take over the supply and to avoid the property being disconnected. You will also need to provide either a forwarding billing address or email where we can send the final bill.

Get more support
Chat with us

Can’t find what you’re looking for? Speak with a friendly member of our Panda support team.

Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm


Call our Panda support team. We'll attend to your enquiry as soon as we can.

01 829 8992
Request a call back

You can request a call back at a time that suits you.

Request Call Back